Saturday 3 December 2011

6000

It's almost time for the blog to turn 6000 views!

Thanks so much for everyone who has shared in my miserable life. I feel like you are a part of me now. Not the best part, but not the worst part. Maybe between an arm pit and an elbow. That makes you that swingy puffy arm fat that I hate, but will have with me forever.

I caught a few minutes of "He's just not that into you" on T.V the other day. It was that part where there are two black women sitting on a bench complaining that they got dumped. Well, it happens. I've been dumped twice and it sucks. Anyhow, the ladies said that the best thing to do is to get some ribs and ice cream and everything will be ok. That's not true. Ribs are never the answer to a break up. Either is ice cream. When you have emotional damage the last thing you want to do is damage your arteries.

It's so much easier to slash his tires instead.