Saturday 17 September 2011

Disney just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Sometimes after going on a bad blind date we can get a little discouraged. He smelled, had bad teeth, was super awkward, brought his mother.... etc. This reminds me of the time a friend of mine once said something along the lines of toads.... hmmm.... see below.


I mean, who am I to judge if you like to lick toes or toads? I go on crappy blind dates because I still believe in fairy tales. Not like I plan to watch a Disney film later, because I have better taste. I mean that I believe that love still exists. And, that we don't need to settle for something that isn't what we need/want/crave. There are plenty of guys out there for everyone. And if you think I'm full of it, why not buy these awesome boyfriend stickers? They are pretty much better looking than any guy I've ever been out with, they are handmade by someone with a sense of humor, and are rad. Where else can you find original hotties with mustaches?



Made by Nowvember on Etsy.com. Rated #1 by the waste of makeup blog.